This summer, we launched the first-ever HBA-DC Membership Survey. We tabulated the results and learned a lot from your feedback. We greatly appreciate the responses that we received, and we encourage you to continue to provide us with your comments and suggestions to make the HBA-DC the best that it can be. You can read our report highlighting your survey responses, here.
There are a number of benefits that membership in the HBA-DC brings. Below are just a few.
- Subscription to HBA-DC's weekly newsletter
- Access to HBA-DC's Job Board posts
- Optional inclusion in our Spanish Speaking Attorney Directory
- A discounted price for attendance at our annual Equal Justice Awards reception
- The opportunity to participate in our various committees
- Mentorship opportunities for law students and young attorneys
- Invitation to our networking events
- Invitation to our professional development workshops
- Information concerning pro bono opportunities, many directed to assisting the Hispanic community.
- Special discounted rate ($20 - a $55 savings) to join the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA, www.hnba.com)